Pole Fitness Definition
Basically, pole fitness is a sport that seeks comprehensive muscle development by working on strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
It commonly compares to Pole Dance, Pole Fitness, based on stunts and figures on the tube.
With Tube Classes, you will enter your body’s control, and you will notice both physical and emotional benefits in a short time.
Each Pole class is a constant challenge, which does not take away from the fun of exercise.
Pole fitness means to focus on acrobatics as figures, spins, and body investment rather than dancing classes focus more on strengthening exercises and elasticity so that the intensity of exercise is older.
What are the Benefits of Pole Fitness? ?
- Firstly, pole fitness is complete training as exercises it to ton the muscles and stay in shape.
- Secondly, although the exercises are not easy, you can see progress in each class, even from day one. In this way, the more time you dedicate to the practice, the greater the reward.
- Lastly, and the full of fast and agile movements, resulting in slender, molded legs and arms. It also incorporates gymnastics and acrobatics elements, along with the delicacy of classical ballet and modern exercises.
- They include twists, rises, slides, static figures, even in an inverted position that gives the body more excellent resistance and strength when supporting the gluteus, abs, and adductors.
1. Physical Health Benefits of Pole Fitness
- It improves the figure in general since it is an exercise that works all the body muscles.
- It improves the health of the skin.
- And it promotes the elimination of toxins.
- It increases heart and lung capacity and circulation.
- Increase energy.
- Avoid liquid retention.
- Improves venous return, avoiding varicose veins and the formation of spider veins.
- And it helps to lose weight thanks to the stimulation of metabolism.
- It favors the consumption of oxygen necessary for the efficient assimilation of nutrients.
- Burns excess fat.
- Stimulates the production of endorphins, which helps relieve stress, fatigue, anxiety, and depression.
- It favors the production of serotonin, a substance that promotes relaxation.
- Prevents descaling thanks to movement using gravity.
2. Mental Health Benefits of Pole Fitness
- It improves concentration.
- And it increases self-esteem.
- It also, increase good spirits.
- And develop sensuality.
- It increases femininity.
- And it helps concentration.
- It improves sleep.
- And also increase passion and sexual desire.
- And reduce stress levels.
What is Pole Fitness and Pole Sport?
1. Pole Fitness
- It also known as pole dance, improves health without competing or presenting a performance. Whoever performs it is a ‘practitioner’ and not a dancer or competitor.
2. Pole Sport
- Pole sport is a term International Pole Sports Foundation was founded, which transformed this activity into an international sport and competition.
- Its central element is technical precision, stunts, and execution.