Essential oils for Summer Definition
Essential oils for summer so you can enjoy your long-awaited and well-deserved vacation.
There are days when everything uphill, days when a gray cloud seems to be chasing us, ready to accompany us on the way.
However, we can make that change by getting closer to nature, our faithful companion, capable of providing us with the natural well-being we need through aromatherapy.
And certainly felt how a memory invades you or transports to another time and place through the ascent.
The essential oils have the power of suggestion and at the same time, provide a therapeutic effect, because it helps calm emotions, to get active, to find balance, better breathing the possibilities are endless.
What are the Profits of Essential Oils for Summer?
1. Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender essential oil helps calm nerves during travel, thanks to its calming properties.
- Also able to use it on wounds, stings, burns -even solar ones. It helps you relieve muscle pain from carrying so much luggage.
- For sunburns, mix five drops of Lavender essential oil in 10 ml of vegetable oil (in children, three dots). In case of bites, apply two drops of Lavender essential oil on edge (in children, one drop).
2. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Pamper your skin and hair, and let Ylang Ylang essential oil take care of you during the summer.
- And the skin and hair are significantly damaged by the sun and water, for which we suggest you put one drop of Ylang Ylang are in your daily or after sun facial cream.
- For hair, use 10 ml of Jojoba vegetable oil and put 1 to 3 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil (depending on the size and amount of hair), applying the mixture as a mask.
3. Peppermint Essential Oil
- Mint, well known for its freshness, becomes your natural ally during the summer. If it is boiling, you can add one drop of Peppermint essential oil to your fluid moisturizer or a neutral gel (Aloe vera) and then apply it to the extremities, arms, and legs.
- During the displacements, we sometimes suffer from occasional dizziness. To alleviate these moments, we can put a drop on a handkerchief and inhale. And to enjoy the trip with its natural freshness.
4. Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Lemongrass essential oil is going to be another great ally. It is an excellent mosquito repellent.
- Its smell is fresher and more nuanced than citronella. And use it in atmospheric diffusion, adding 5 to 10 drops in the diffuser or diluted in vegetable oil on the skin.
5. Clove Essential Oil
- Sometimes it is inevitable to have a small incident that causes some muscle pain. Clove essential oil is one of the best known to combat musculoskeletal pain.
- It is the most anesthetic that helps you soothe toothaches, muscle aches, sprains.
- And clove essential oil will relieve nausea on long trips and acts to calm that feeling of restlessness before using specific means of transport.
- Such as the plane. And apply a drop to a tissue and inhale deeply it contraindicated in pregnant women and children under six years of age.