Feet Warm Definition
Feet Warm is in many peoples who claim to feel constant cold on their feet during the winter.
Circulation problems, Raynaud’s disease, lupus, hypothyroidism, fibromyalgia, or atherosclerosis are among the most characteristic symptoms of coldness in the extremities.
The drop in temperatures is one of the most abrupt changes in our body unprotect in winter. Hands, head, neck, and feet must it well protected.
Some of the areas furthest from the trunk (where the blood supply concentrates on maintaining the internal organs) and expose to external agents.
Many people do a hard time getting warm because their feet are always freezing.
In any case, if the cold also persists in warmer times, a specialist should be consulted to rule out other ailments such as Raynaud’s disease.
How Many Types of Tricks to Feet Warm?
1. Wool and Natural Fibers
- It is essential to keep your feet isolated from low temperatures. And it is necessary to wear wool or sheepskin slippers at home and natural fiber socks.
- The material with which the sock is complete will be vital to maintaining an ideal temperature. Wool is the star material of winter, not only because it increases the temperature.
- It also keeps humidity at bay. Cotton is not the most appropriate because it absorbs moisture.
- On the other hand, if you are a person who is hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), you change several times throughout the day.
2. Rain and Snow Boots
- It is also convenient to dry them very well after daily hygiene and keep your skin dry.
- On the side hand, it is advisable to wear loose and suitable shoes depending on external agents. Such as rain or snow, and it is also convenient to dry them well before using them again.
3. Lukewarm Baths
- The gesture seems inevitable, but do not put your feet directly in the heat sources because it can affect the skin.
- It is advisable to take lukewarm baths (hydrotherapy) and massage them to activate blood flow.
4. Avoid Caffeine and Dairy
- Hot coffee counteracts the feeling of cold. It constricts the blood vessels and limits the body’s ability to warm up.
- Infusions, decaffeinated products, or a good broth can be a perfect alternative. Also, dairy products increase the feeling of cold.
5. Vegetables and Spices
- Adequate hydration and foods containing vitamins C, E, and K and magnesium and vegetable oils and nuts are good allies for the body.
- Nutritionists and endocrinologists advise us to balance the diet with vegetables, but nothing to eat them raw or cold.
- Spices such as cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, cayenne pepper, or curry are recommending to multiply the heart rate.
6. Daily Activity
- The best way to keep your feet warm is to achieve by spending energy through physical exercise.
- Experts advise doing sports daily, even moderately (walking for an hour), to promote circulation and avoid heat loss.
7. Icy Diseases
- You cannot raise your feet’ temperature, and the situation is also a constant in warm times, you should visit your doctor.
- Several significant ailments, such as circulation problems, Raynaud’s disease, lupus, hypothyroidism, fibromyalgia, or atherosclerosis, is always cold feet among the most characteristic symptoms.
Also Read: What is Bicep Stretch? – Definition, 5 Types of Bicep Stretch, and More
MORE INFO:- techhandmarke