Healthy Dessert Recipes Definition
Healthy dessert recipes when we want to eat healthily or doing some diet, the first thing we eliminate from our diet is desserts and sweets.
It is generally due to the high-calorie content. At Bright Side, we bring you some healthy dessert recipes so you can enjoy sweets without neglecting a balanced diet.
What are the best Healthy Dessert Recipes?
1. Tapioca with Coconut Milk
- If you do not know tapioca, you have to see that they look like small white pearls when you buy it.
- But they take a very father gelatinous consistency once they are hydrated. Let’s say that this dessert is very similar to a rice pudding but much healthier.
2. A cup of Granola with Yogurt
- To assemble these granola glasses, you only need a cupcake mold and an oven.
3. Vegan Brownies
- If you want to eat well, you don’t have to give up brownies, as this version uses rice flour (which is gluten-free), sugar-free cocoa, and no eggs.
4. Chia Pudding with Coconut and Mango
- Like tapioca, chia is a hard seed when you buy it, but it gets a very fun gelatinous consistency to eat when it comes into contact with liquid. Mixed with these tropical flavors (coconut and mango), it is a bomb of freshness.
5. Quinoa with Apple and Cinnamon
- A decadent dessert doesn’t always have to be super jammed, greasy, or full of sugar to taste good. The proof is this delicacy with quinoa, a superfood with a lot of protein that has become popular recently.
6. No Carb Cheesecake
- This version of cheesecake does not have flour or ground cookies, but it is still delicious. The recipe proposes to decorate with red berries, but you can decide what you like best.
7. Mango Ice Cream
- Making your ice cream is not as difficult as it sounds. In fact, with this recipe, it only takes you five minutes to prepare it (be careful. You must consider that you should freeze for four to five hours).
8. Almond Cookies
- These cookies do not contain flour or butter, and you will only need the egg whites, so of course, it is a healthy option. They take little time to prepare, and you only need four ingredients.
9. Apple Pie without Egg or Sugar
- The base of this cake complete dates and the filling has apples, cinnamon, and walnuts. Preparing it is very easy, and it will take you little time.
- The best thing is that you will not miss the egg or the sugar because the ingredients will do their job with the sweetness.
10. Almond and Strawberry Crumble
- It only takes fifteen minutes to prepare a crunchy dessert. This version recommends strawberries in the filling. But you can use whatever red fruit you prefer.
11. Oat Crepes
- Each of the ingredients in these crepes is good for your health. And oatmeal, flaxseed, fruit, coconut oil, etc. Because seriously, you don’t need to give up desserts when you want to be healthy.
12. Vegan Rice Pudding
- The truth this recipe is very similar to that of traditional rice pudding, only with vegetable milk. However, that small difference will make your dessert much healthier, gluten-free, and lactose-free.