Hips Stretches Definition
Hips stretches life is a matter of the utmost importance. It is one of the most critical body areas.
And also, must consider the trunk’s weight rests almost entirely on it, distributing it evenly towards the legs.
It is also one of the joints with the most significant movement capacity, coordinating different muscles.
The muscles provide movement to the hips, so take care of them with the proper stretches is essential.
And also, it is essential to know some exercises to stretch the hips and thus keep this area perfect, so it correctly fulfills its function.
What are the Types of Hips Stretches?
1. Quadriceps Stretch
- Complete physical exercises are existed significantly reduces the risk of suffering from different disorders.
- And also, like low back pain or heavy legs. To do this, stand up, on your back straight, bend one of your legs back at the knee
- And try to catch the tip of the foot with your hand. Hold for a few seconds and repeat with the opposite leg and arm.
2. Psoas-iliac Muscle Stretch
- The most important muscles in the area, so this is a fundamental exercise to do. And you to stand up and step forward with one of your legs, flexing it slightly.
- And then, stretch the opposite leg fully stretched back and hold the posture for a few seconds with your arms crossed over your chest. It is advisable to repeat several sets with both legs.
3. Hip Adductor Stretch
- Firstly, this exercise is very useful in improving the elasticity of the adductors. It is of great importance in the position of the pelvis.
- Secondly, and to do the exercise, you must first stand with your back completely straight. The legs are then separated, keeping one small bent and the other fully stretched to the opposite side.
- Lastly, with your hands akimbo on your waist, you hold the posture for a few seconds and slowly return to the starting position.
4. Stretching the Hamstrings and the Posterior Physiological Chain of the Legs
- The hamstring muscles are one of the most important when it comes to stretching.
- And the muscles are often condensed due to posture causes such as the continuous sitting position.
- And also, it is continually maintained in the current lifestyle. These muscles’ shortening is of great importance in the pelvis and spine position and can cause or facilitate future pathologies.
- It is as osteoarthritis or lumbar hernias. This video shows you the stretching of these muscles and the entire physiological chain to which they belong.
5. Stretching for the Gluteus and Pelvis Trochanteric muscles
- Firstly, the posterior muscles of the hip, such as gluteal and pyramidal, also the rest of the pelvis trochanteric muscles.
- Secondly, it is the critical tendency to contracture, tension, and stiffness, in many cases, will participate in the appearance of back pain, lumbago, and lumbago. It is also called pyramidal syndrome of false sciatica.
- Lastly, the muscles participate in all the hip pelvis problems, such as hip osteoarthritis or public or osteopathy of the pubis. In this exercise, we show a significant stretch for all these muscles.