Storing Essential Oils Definition
Basically, it storing essential oils substances and extracted from different parts of plants and contain all the medicinal properties of them. And also, many applications from natural cosmetics to health, including products for the home.
Firstly, the smells, enter in the nose, it becomes chemical signals in the brain, and it produces relaxing or stimulating sensations.
Secondly, the aroma therapy, is ancient times use to achieve greater physical and mental happiness.
Lastly, each essential oil is particular properties. And, various of the antibiotic, antiviral, antiseptic and cell regenerating principles. And, antimicrobial, antifungal and immunostimulatory properties.
How to Enjoy the Benefits of Storing Essentials Oils?
- In aromatherapy diffuser, essential oil oven or humidifier. And, add about five drops of some essential oil and let the scent permeate the space.
- And also, it florals ideal is the make relax and harmonious environment jasmine, lavender, roses.
2. Relax Baths
- A bath fills it hot water and add a glass of sea or coarse salt and ten drops of essential oil of your liking. The salt helps cleanse your energy as you relax.
- The massage is the excellent way to connect with the proper care and enjoy the oils on the body.
- And also, use almond oil and vehicular cream to perform the massages and add five drops of a relaxing essential oil. And, it leaves skin soft and hydrated.
- Scented candles create warm and intimate environments and the great option to enjoy essential oils.
And also, find many options vanilla, cinnamon, eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, jasmine, among others.
- Spray the pillow lavender, the geranium or orange essential oil is allowed to enjoy the restful and restful sleep.
- And also, stream your curtains, sofas, cabinets or clothes. To make it yourself, fill a container with 100 ml of water and add 40 drops of your favorite essential oils.
- Mix white clay with water gets the creamy texture. And, add teaspoons of vegetable oil and five drops of essential oil. And, apply the paste on your face and after 15 minutes, gently remove it with warm water.
- Ideal relaxes any area of the body. Warm half liter of water and add five drops of essential oil. And, dip the clean cloth in the water and apply it area you want.
8. Shampoo and Conditioner
- In natural shampoo add 20 drops of rosemary, thyme, tea tree, or jasmine. And, conditioner or gel, lavender, lemon, geranium, cypress, or marjoram oils ideal.
- Rinse use throat problems and infections inside the mouth. And, add 3-4 drops of oil or a mixture of oils to 100 ml of warm water in a glass and gargle, and, spit out the solution.
- Essential oils use inhalation in the treatment of diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
- And also, the classic inhalation, add five drops of oil or a suitable mixture in container of boiling water. And, bend the solution cover the head with towels and, inhale the vapors it 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use special inhalers available in pharmacies. And also, eye inhales essential oils directly bottle or wet wipe use the first aid because it acts soothe salt.
MORE INFO:- globaltechnol