What do you mean by Sugar lips chapped?
The sugar lips chapped cannot produce natural oil or moisturizer to break, dry, or cap and be painful and unattractive.
It is mainly because of vitamin deficiency (omega-three fatty acids and other essential nutrients), dehydration, smoking, allergic reactions, sun and wind exposure, severe weather changes, skin disorder, sick – dentures adjusted, etc.
What are the natural remedies for sugar lips chapped?
Dry and chapped lips have many causes, so you must first identify why your chapped lips stop the worsening and then apply natural remedies to cure them.
1. Sugar and Honey
- A tablespoon of brown sugar
- A tablespoon of honey
- Some lip balm
- In a small bottle, add all the ingredients.
- With your finger, mix until you obtain a homogeneous consistency but keep sugar grams.
2. Sugar and Milk
- A tablespoon of sugar
- A tablespoon of raw milk
- Take two teaspoons of sugar and blend it with one teaspoon of honey.
- Mix well as sugar has to be appropriately mixed in honey and make it like a paste.
- Apply this paste to chapped lips and allow it to stay for a few minutes to make the lip skin smooth.
- Now use your fingers to massage the paste gently approximately your lips for a minute.
- This process will relax the dead cells and remove them when you wash them with warm water.
- Repeat the process to get rid of chapped lips soon.
3. Sugar and Olive oil
Sugar is a good exfoliator, but you should use it carefully and only if your lips are not bleeding or too dry.
You can put a few grains of sugar on your lips, make circular movements or form a more effective homemade scrub.
- One tablespoon of sugar (10 g)
- One tablespoon of oil (olive or almond) (16 g)
- Put the sugar on a plate and pour in the oil.
- Mix well to form a grainy paste. You can add more of one or the other ingredient until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Apply to chapped lips with gentle massages and rinse with warm water. To finish, apply a moisturizer or shea butter.
4. Sugar and Glycerin
- A teaspoon of sugar
- A tablespoon of glycerin
- Take a small amount of sugar and glycerin
- Mix well and apply it at night before going to bed.
- Wash it off early in the morning and keep doing this process, and you will experience softer lips every morning.
- Or apply pure honey on your chapped lips several times a day and repeat regularly.
5. Ground coffee and Olive oil
- One tablespoon of ground coffee
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix the ingredients and make a good paste. Apply over the lips in a circular motion.
- Then with the fingertips, apply the treatment and make gentle circular movements to exfoliate.
- Lastly, let it rest for 5 minutes and remove with plenty of warm water, and that’s it.
MORE INFO:- mediaits