Basically testosterone is a hormone associated with masculinity and optimal sexual performance, mainly because it predominates in men.
And women also less it is a natural steroid, an androgen hormone, and produces in the testes and ovaries.
At the age of 30, it production begins its decline, and around the age of 70, it has a definitive stop. However, people, even after the age of 60, do not have a drop in testosterone.
And low testosterone production is associated with loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, low mood, and problems with concentration and memory.
Which Foods to Increase Testosterone and What are the Benefits?
Foods increase testosterone which, together with a healthy lifestyle. It improves the general good. And below, find a list of these beneficial foods for increasing testosterone.
- Honey delicious food that has many beneficial properties. And also one of its main characteristics it contains boron, a mineral linked to high levels of testosterone and nitric oxide.
- This last component is a neurotransmitter with a vasodilator function, allowing better fluidity in the blood vessels.
- And relaxing them and allowing a more significant entry of oxygen and blood, which improves the strength of the erection.
- A delicious food not widely consumed is the pomegranate. And also fruit used for centuries it health benefits and many antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- And a glass of pomegranate juice increases it levels 16-30%. Its consequences for both energy level, festive mood, and increased libido.
- However, it is always better to eat the whole food due to its properties than to make juice.
3. Cabbage Cabbage
- Cabbage is a trendy vegetable and several beneficial properties. And cabbage helps prevent cancer and contains indole-3-carbon, which reduces the female hormone estrogen levels, making testosterone more effective.
- Asparagus nutritious is healthy foods, and reasonably as it considers aphrodisiac food. It contributes to the correct production of testosterone thanks to folic acid, vitamin E, and potassium.
- It promotes the release of histamine, which participates in reaching orgasm in both men and women.
- Garlic acts as a natural viagra. It garlic improved their blood pressure and their production of nitric oxide (NO). And it appears the combination of garlic and vitamin C triples NO levels.
- Also, garlic contains allicin, a compound that reduces the stress hormone cortisol levels and improves testosterone availability in the body.
- Walnuts are a reputation for fattening because they are high-calorie food with high-fat content.
- And very healthy, and the fats they contain are of the healthy kind. Walnuts are also rich in vitamin E, which promotes an increase in testosterone.
- It helps increase testosterone in the onion. And consume frequently it can increase its production by up to 300%.
- The onion also improves sexual performance because it contains keratin, which increases nitric oxide production by the body.
8. Olive oil
- Olive oil is vital in the Mediterranean diet, and it can also be critical in increasing testosterone.
- An investigation in which participants consumed the liquid gold of Mediterranean gastronomy every day for three weeks. And also shows the participants improve the testosterone level between 17% and 19%.
- An egg is a source of amino acids and proteins. Also, a bad reputation because their excessive consumption can favor the increase of bad cholesterol.
- And the truth is very healthy food. Also, eggs increase testosterone production thanks to proteins, omega fats, and vitamin D.