Blackheads are the Dark in color and slightly raised. Black dots are easy to identify.
Unlike other pimples, they are not a sign of inflammation and therefore remain painless to the touch.
Blackheads sometimes develop more psychological stress in affected people than other pimples because their color is easily noticeable, and their lack of willpower to run away.
What are the Factors Choosing the Appearance of Blackheads?
1. Hormonal Factors
At the time of puberty, increased hormonal levels, especially male hormones (androgens), stimulate sebum production.
2. Hereditary Factors
Not everyone is in the same boat since some families are more prone to blackheads and acne than others.
3. Mechanical and Chemical Factors
Exposure to air pollution or certain substances creates conditions favorable to the formation of black spots. For example, people working near petroleum derivatives, cooking oil, or certain chemicals can have damaged Skin and pores blocked by these substances.
4. Unsuitable Choice of Cosmetic Products
The excess of greasy or powdery makeup products tends to clog pores and promote blackheads’ appearance.
5. Dietary Factors
Sugars and foods it is high glycemic index promote the availability of androgenic hormones, stimulating sebum production.
What is the Prevention of Appearance of Blackheads?
Fortunately, simple actions and proper skincare can prevent blackheads from appearing.
1. Cleanse the Face
- It is essential to cleanse your Skin well daily with gentle products in the morning and in the evening.
- For even more effective cleaning, one can use a brush or a sponge for the face.
- To absorb the sebum, remove the accumulation of dead Skin and release the dirt, you can also do gentle scrubs, facial exfoliations, or masks once or twice a week.
2. Remove Make Up from the Skin
Before it goes to bed, it is essential to remove makeup residue and not block the Skin pores.
3. Moisturize the Skin Well
In the morning and the evening, moisturize your Skin well with an oil-free and non-comedogenic cream.
4. Use the Right Products
- Using the right products for your skin types and avoid drying or irritating it. So it favors the use of gentle products to cleanse the Skin.
- In the case of creams and makeup, it suggested choosing only non-comedogenic and oil-free products.
5. Avoid Exposure to the Sun
As with acne, Exposure to the Sun is incomplete to prevent dryness and thickening of the Skin, encouraging sebum accumulation.
6. Avoid Pinching your Blackheads
To avoid contaminating and infecting the Skin around them, refrain from crushing or pinching blackheads.
What is the Right Way to Remove Blackheads?
- Blackheads can develop into pimples or blemishes. It is indeed better to take care of your Skin and unclog the pores as much as possible. But not just any old way.
- It was sure that trying to eradicate blackheads by pressing the Skin between the nails at the slightest opportunity is the last thing to do.
- The bacteria present under the nails, and those in the already infected pores will be happy to spread everywhere on the Skin.
- Particular in micro-injuries resulting from scratching and pinching of the Skin, hence the amplification of the problem.
- The come done remover can help you extract blackheads without crushing the Skin between your fingers.
- The process will be made more accessible if you practice right before a facial sauna (Exposure of the face over a bowl of steam). Then do a good cleansing of the Skin to prevent bacterial overgrowth.
- The masks with clay or activated carbon are beneficial. As they dry, these materials shrink and attract some of the come done. Their adsorption properties enhance this effect.
- The anti-blackhead patch has the same effect often intended to apply to the nose. It no follows to blackheads and carries them with it when pulled out. However, it is avoiding Skin that is somewhat fragile, sensitive, or tending to peel.
- There is a small device called a blackhead extractor or blackhead vacuum: it can use, but sparingly because by pulling on the pores, it tends to make them larger.
- The dermatologists offer skin cleansing sessions starting with cleaning with acid, then removing blackheads with a mini scalpel. These specialists can also reduce acne scars with a laser.
Also Read: What is Spearmint Tea? – Definition, Preparation, Uses, and More
READ MORE:- technoloyintr