What do you mean by lipsticks that won’t come out?
- What we mean by lipsticks that won’t come out is that when you leave the house with the perfect outfit, your lips painted according to the tone you have chosen this morning, and you will surely not forget to put the lipstick in your bag in case you touch up.
- When you buy a new lipstick, the first thing you ask yourself is: will it last? We all face this dilemma at times. All that we present below, yes.
- In this life, the relationship with makeup products is often trial and error, and indeed you will try all those that your friend recommends you.
- Here are our recommendations so that when you go through your day to day, drink a soda, or talk a lot, your lips keep their color intact.
What are the tricks to repair lips making lipstick stay longer?
- The tricks to repair them are:
- Gently exfoliate your lips.
- Apply moisturizing masks or patches, use nourishing and repairing balms, etc.
What are the ten best long-lasting lipstick brands?
- Some firms even have the matte finish version of their moisturizing lipsticks. You know, this winter, get one and fight your dry lips with color.
- More and more makeup brands launch lipsticks that include hyaluronic acid, shea butter, or vitamin E (to name a few common ingredients) in their formula. In such a way, they combine hydration, intense color, and long-lasting.
- These are the lipsticks that last all day and all night:
1. L’Occitane lipstick
Its Rouge Craquant Intense Lipstick is rich in vitamin E and grapefruit, carrot, and pomegranate oils.
Its creamy texture leaves a pigmented and satiny red on the lips for up to eight hours.
2. Clinique lipstick
We already know that nudity doesn’t always feel very good. But Clinique has designed an algorithm to find the one that matches your skin perfectly.
The collection is called Even Better Pop Lip Color Foundation and has 27 shades. It helps to Embrace Me.
3. Avéne lipstick
To bring out all the Couvrance Beautifying Lip Balm’s intensity, apply it a couple of times in a row.
And also, if you are looking for a beautiful natural effect, take a single pass.
4. Mia Cosmetics lipstick
Argan oil, shea, monoi butter, and omega 3 are some of the active ingredients that make this lipstick a complete treatment. Its Dark Dalilah color is perfect for the day today.
5. Clarins lipstick
Organic Salicornia extract (a plant typical of coastal areas) and apricot oil are combined in Joli Rouge Velvet to create a matte finish without losing an iota of comfort on the lips. The tone is Deep Red.
6. Guerlain lipstick
They say some makeups are a gem, and this is it. The Kiss Kiss bar (Red Jewel color) features an edition cut like a diamond and a satin effect.
It contains spheres of hyaluronic acid to give meat and mango butter that deeply hydrates and softens.
7. Dior lipstick
If you prefer glossy finishes, very juicy, you will love Dior Addict Stellar Shine.
Enriched with aloe vera, it keeps lips hydrated for up to 24 hours, as a natural lip treatment. We stayed with the Diorkiss tone.
8. Kiko Milano lipstick
Gossamer Emotion’s Coral shade is vibrant and highly palatable.
Besides, its texture is so creamy that it leaves lips hydrated. There are also metallic, gloss, or intense effects.
9. L’Oréal Paris lipstick
The Free the nudes by Color Riche collection has a matte finish with a powdery effect but does not dry out.
On the contrary, they maintain their hydrating effect for up to four hours. In the image, the No Hesitation tone.
10. Rituals lipstick
The new Fortune Balm (this is the cherry color) takes care of the lips intensely and leaves a very flattering light tone.
It is a 100% natural formula contains shea butter, aloe vera, and botanical oils.
What else can we do?
- Although all of these lipsticks formulate to be long-lasting, prevention is better than cure. That is why you can take into account some tricks so that its effect lasts.
- For example, exfoliating the lips at least once a week: they will be free of dead cells, and the surface will be smoother. Before applying the lipstick, do not use cocoa.
- It has a greasy texture and makes the pigment not adhere properly to the skin. But it is good to use a lip primer, and it achieves a juicier appearance.
- Choose wisely and opt for a lipstick over a gloss if you are looking for something long-lasting. The more matte the lipstick, the better it fixes to the lips.
- I recommend that you include a makeup fixing product in your routine, such as the Artdeco Makeup Fixing Spray making it resistant to Water.