Is Lemon juice beneficial for the scalp?
Lemon juice is good for the scalp as it contains alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) that help exfoliate dead skin cells, has excellent nutritional properties.
And also, it is rich in elements such as phosphorus, B vitamins, and antioxidants.
That is why lemon is used in numerous aromatherapy soaps and oils to rejuvenate our skin.
What are the benefits of lemon juice on the scalp?
In this sense, the main benefits of using lemon on your hair are the following:
- Lemon juice helps remove overload oil from hair, making your hair cleaner, healthier, and shinier.
- Basically, it lightens the hair: it mostly happens with the blondest hair.
- It provides shine and luminosity to hair, offering a healthier and sexier appearance. It is also a powerful hair loss prevention: It is a natural treatment for hair loss since it stimulates hair growth.
- Lemon juice is useful for cases of hair loss caused by poor nutrition or hormonal changes.
- It eliminates dandruff problems since it strengthens the hair root.
How to combat hair loss with lemon juice?
- According to popular wisdom, there are some natural remedies whose properties could contribute to hair health, restoring hair strength and vitality.
- Due to continuous exposure to the sun, pollution, low diet, chemicals, hair can deteriorate.
- Hair damage and the development of disorders such as excessive hair loss are increasingly common.
Why would lemon juice help fight hair loss?
- Lemon is one of the most widely used citrus fruits in the world. It is an essential foundation of vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin B, and some minerals.
- Its juice is said to be very beneficial for the hair, since, in addition to regulating the natural pH of the scalp, it also cleanses it of dead cells and helps reduce hair loss.
- Lemon juice and its regular application would prevent common disorders such as dandruff and hair follicles’ weakening.
- It would also give you shine and control frizz, which, without a doubt, can be of great help when you want to show off a long hair.
What are the Amazing Home remedies using lemon juice?
1. Natural egg and lemon juice shampoo
This natural shampoo combines lemon properties with the egg’s protein and other nutrients to strengthen hair from the roots to the ends.
- One lemon
- One egg.
- Firstly, beat the egg with the help of a fork.
- Secondly, gradually incorporate the juice of one lemon.
- On damp hair, spread the shampoo with gentle massages, making sure to reach all areas.
- Let it act for 30 to 40 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water.
2. Fresh lemon juice
I recommend that fresh lemon juice can help treat dandruff, hair loss, and other hair problems that make the hair appear dull and lifeless without mixing it with other ingredients.
However, it would be convenient to use it at night, since in contact with the sun it can lighten the hair (a little).
- Two fresh lemons.
- Extract the juice of the two fresh lemons.
- Apply it on the scalp.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse.
3. Lemon juice and coconut water treatment
The minerals contained in coconut water are a great complement to enhancing lemon’s effects against hair loss.
- ½ cup of coconut water (125 ml).
- ½ lemon.
- Compress the juice from half a lemon.
- Mix it with the coconut water.
- Apply it on the hair and scalp, and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
4. Aloe vera and lemon juice treatment
Lemon juice with aloe vera is a prevalent hair treatment due to the antifungal and hydrating properties attributed to its ingredients, which also help reduce the presence of fungi that cause dandruff.
Its consistent application is said to nourish hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth without causing adverse effects.
- Two tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- ½ lemon.
- Mix the lemon juice well with the aloe vera gel.
- Beat it until you get a homogeneous cream.
- Spread the lemon juice with aloe all over the scalp and hair, and cover it with a cap.
- Let it be active for 20 to 30 minutes on the scalp and rinse.
KNOW MORE:- gadgetintros