Why do nails break?
Brittle nails grow that break easily can have several origins: inadequate nutrition (lack of vitamins) or more exceptional cases.
It can be if there is a specific medical treatment for genetic causes such as anemia, diabetes, or dermatological problems in a very varied nature.
Nail fragility can appear in many women as a result of menopause and hormonal variations.
Although most of the cases, the nails grow can be broken by the continued use of chemicals that exert corrosion.
Hence, whenever we clean at home, it is almost mandatory to clean with gloves.
Nail solvents, i.e., nail polish removers, are also responsible for this weakening of the nails grow. The most convenient and advisable thing in these cases is to give them a rest.
It would be a very effective remedy to harden the nails in the long term and keep them healthier.
In semi-permanent polishes, it would also be advisable to let the nails rest for an extended period since the nail polish removers of this product are quite corrosive and can significantly damage the nails.
What are the remedies for healthy nails?
For their correct formation and development, nails need keratin, a fair amount of vitamins, mainly A, B, and C.
Intake of minerals, such as zinc, iron, iodine, calcium, sulfur amino acids, and vegetable and animal origin proteins.
Try the following options to take care of their health and strengthen them:
We find food with an unpleasant smell that can make you cry, but it is a beautiful remedy to have stronger nails.
Onion juice is rich in zinc, which would help strengthen them and prevent spots’ appearance. The sulfur it contains would stimulate the production of keratin.
- One medium onion.
- Chop a medium onion, crush it in a bowl and cover your nails with the paste.
- Let it work for at least 10 minutes and then allow the product to dry on your hands before rinsing.
- Repeat the treatment up to 3 times a week.
2.Peppermint and chamomile treatment
The properties of peppermint and chamomile improve weak nails’ appearance and alleviate common problems such as dryness.
- Five fresh mint leaves.
- Take two tablespoons of chamomile (20 ml).
- And also, Take half a cup of boiling water (250 ml).
- Take a teaspoon of olive oil (2 g).
- Take two tablespoons of wheat flour (20 g).
- Prepare a mixture of chamomile and mint leaves and add them to a cup of boiling water.
- Let the tea steep for 30 minutes.
- Add the olive oil and wheat flour to make a paste.
- Use the final preparation to cover the nails’ surface and leave it to act for half an hour.
Nail polish removers often dry out nails and kill their natural shine.
The solution? Lemon juice. Including it in the routine of nail care would help to strengthen and reinforce them.
- One lemon
- You have to squeeze one unit, dip its juice in cotton, and apply on each one. After letting it dry, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Aloe vera or aloe is an indispensable part of the home remedies kit and has a long medicinal tradition.
The gel obtained from this plant contains several active ingredients that help regenerate and strengthen the nails.
- Aloe vera extract
- You can apply it directly to the nails, leave it to act for 15 minutes, and then wash it off with fresh water.
Its most popular use is as an ingredient in salads, although it is also widely used in cosmetics to hydrate and restore the skin’s luminosity.
- To prepare this remedy, you need a whole cucumber without peeling or removing the seeds, blend until perfectly crushed.
- Dip your fingers into the puree for at least ten minutes, letting it act.
- ½ cup of olive oil (100 g)
- Dip your nails in half a cup of olive oil and let them soak for 20 minutes.
- To finish, rinse them with a mild soap.
- Besides, applying it on the nails would help hydrate them and provide them with more vigor, preventing them from becoming brittle and softening the cuticles.
- Before going to bed, you can put a little oil in a small container, soak your nails for a few minutes, and leave for the rest of the night.
- Castor oil is native to Africa and India and extracts from the seeds of a plant called castor bean (Ricinus communis).
- Massaging your nails grow with this product will help hydrate them and make them elastic, making it more difficult for them to break.
- Thanks to its rich content of Omega 6, vitamin E, and proteins, it is also a fantastic option to strengthen and soften cuticles.
- ¼ cup of castor oil (50 ml).
- One piece of cotton
- Dip a cotton ball in the castor oil and apply it to the nail surface with a light massage.
- Among the many baking sodas use at home. We can also add that of being a good remedy for brittle or brittle nails grow.
- You have to put water in a small container, add a teaspoon to it and mix it well. Soak your nails grow for 15 minutes.
9.Almond oil and egg
This simple natural remedy is a source of antioxidant compounds, vitamins, and a significant protein that improves the nails’ condition.
- One tablespoon raw egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon of almond oil (2.5 g)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and soak your nails grow in the product for 30 minutes.
It is one of the most popular ingredients for natural nail growth and care. It has sulfur compounds, as well as antibiotic and antioxidant qualities.
Therefore, it is one of the best allies to strengthen them and prevent the appearance of fungi or infections.
- Two cloves of garlic
- One clear enamel.
- Crush the two garlic cloves very well until you get a paste.
- Dip the paste into the transparent nail polish.
- Apply one coat of the treatment every day for a week.
How to harden nails following a specific diet?
- Taking care of food is essential in every way, to take care of our health. For brittle nails grow, Nail hardening, we must follow a diet rich in vitamins A1, B2, C, and D.
- These vitamins we find in the following foods:
- Fruits and vegetables, the latter raw, as far as possible
- Legumes (lentils, chickpeas)
- All kinds of dairy products (milk, yogurt )
- The egg yolk
- Select any food rich in fiber like green leafy vegetables, pineapple, and kiwis.
- There are specific products to harden the nails grow.
- The calcium and silicon are the right supplements, Nail hardening, zinc, and cystine, facilitating keratin synthesis, a natural nail hardener.
- We can take them in capsules that we can find for sale in herbalists and pharmacies.
MORE INFO:- technoologyli