How is lip liner necessary?
If you have skinny lips or are not entirely even, the lip liner can make a big difference.
Since you can draw with the lip liner to your liking, it will create the shape and size you want.
It is also essential to create a base with a pencil when the lipstick you want to use as an extra moisturizing formula, as these tend to spread very quickly, giving a misaligned appearance.
What are some fantastic lip liner tips?
With the use of lip liner, you can make your lips have a desirable size and shape, soften the texture, and improve the mouth’s sagging corners.
Your task is to keep the lipstick in place and prevent it from smearing by following some great tips as given below.
1.Correct the tone
- The liner should never contrast with the lipstick, and the shades should be similar. To highlight the lips, choose a lip liner in the shade lighter than lipstick.
- If you want to make your lips look cute and smaller, use a lip liner in a darker shade.
- However, the safest thing to do is wear a mineral lipstick in a neutral color, such as MAC’s colorless lip liner.
2. Use a round tip eyeliner
- Avoid using a very sharp tip for your liner. With a rounded tip, you can achieve smoother and more beautiful lines.
- In case of being a traditional pencil, rub it with your right hand after sharpening to make it less sharp.
3. A correct lip contour
- The correct use of liner is not only about the correct product, but also about the skills when applying it.
- For a lip liner to fulfill its function, you have to know how the outline, the contour of your lips.
- The most common mistake is when a lateral lip rises on one side and looks concave on the other. We can avoid it by taking a photo of yourself (a mirror distorts your image).
- The easiest way to apply lip liner is to do it in small sections because if you do it all in one motion, it will hardly ever look good.
4.redefine the shape of your lips
- The secret to getting the shape you want is your profiling skills. Experts recommend not exceeding more than two millimeters to make it look as natural as possible.
- Rehearse several times until you find the perfect spot.
5. Hide the lipstick
- The lip ring effect appears when you have chosen the wrong shade of lip liner. But it can also be the fault of having made an overly expressive line, which did not mix with the tone below.
- And when it is ‘eaten,’ the face lipstick looks too expressive and looks unsightly.
- Bobbi Brown’s makeup artist prefers to apply lipstick before lip liner to avoid this problem.
6.Draw a perfect outline
- A super tip to have the perfect outline is to draw an “X” on the upper lip arch and then a 1cm line in the lower lip center.
- Use these marks as a guide and highlight the contour of your lips. If you want intensity, start with your lipliner.
7.Combine it well
- Use your lipstick first and lipliner last. So you can also see which parts require more of the lipliner and when your lipstick fades, it will all go together.
8.Create effects on the lips
- Getting out of the routine with a lip liner pencil is very easy.
- You can create a heart to give your lips a unique look, make sure we outline it very well, and fill it in with the same pencil before putting on the lipstick.
- You are sure to attract attention.
Also Read: What is Charcoal Facemask? – Definition, Benefits, Uses, and More
MORE INFO:- itechits