What are the five causes of excessive head sweating?
We have a shampoo to stop head sweating, but first, we need to see the causes so there are five primary reasons for which you can suffer from excessive sweating on the scalp are:
- Reaction to heat
- Suffering from a stress picture
- Practicing exercise
- Taking medications
- Genetic causes
How to control excessive sweating in the head?
- In general, we need a good shampoo to stop head sweating and have amazing treatments for sweating in the head. When we use it locally, they can irritate the skin or scalp, so they are not always a good alternative.
- Basically, when treatment with antiperspirant solutions irritates, we can use botox injections (onabotulinumtoxinA).
- Remedy for hyperhidrosis usually works, but it can lead to swelling of a part of the face in return.
- Sometimes anticholinergic medications are prescribed, they should take it in capsules, but their side effects are not mild at all as they include: dry mouth, challenging vision, constipation.
- In general, those affected turn to oral medication when they need to avoid sweating the scalp promptly in important events and meetings.
- The best recommendation to treat excessive sweating on the head is that you turn to a dermatologist so that they can provide you with consistent and personalized treatment, using the latest advances in science.
What are the treatments for excessive sweating of the head?
- Firstly, please note and review. When unexpected head sweating begins, your doctor will run tests to help him discover the source.
- Take note of triggers that seem to induce sweating, such as a problematic event or certain foods’ consumption.
- Also, take note of whether your sweating is more typical at a specific time of day or tends to start unexpectedly, and if it only appears on your head or other parts of your body.
We can do a paper test to identify how extreme sweating is:
- A starch and iodine test, we can also do it to determine the level of sweating.
- Herbs. Once we identify that you are experiencing persistent head sweating, you can begin looking for an alternative treatment.
- Consuming asparagus, witch hazel, sage, Osha, Schizonepeta, or Rehmannia can help relax your sweat glands, so you don’t sweat too much.
- These are available in supplement form, or you can add these products to your diet.
Which is the best shampoo to stop head sweating?
Dr. Bald Bald Shampoo-PATENTED Ultraclean Applicator.
- Purifying shampoo, specially formulated for cleaning and caring for the scalp.
- The ultra-soft formula, free of sulfates and parabens and its natural extracts, soothes and relaxes the scalp while profoundly cleansing and completely removing sebum and itchiness from the scalp.
- Doctor Bald is a unique line for the care of the scalp in bald people.
- It is internationally known as the Most Innovative Product Award by the Pure Beauty Global Awards in Dubai.
How to use
- Apply 3 to 5 pumps of the product directly on the head—massage in a circular motion with the Ultraclean applicator.
- Rinse with water. Enjoy the experience and a clean and shiny bald head.
- COMBAT HYPERHYDROSIS: Avoiding shine and the feeling of dirt caused by excessive sweating.
- ELIMINATES ITCHING: Its soothing and conditioning action stops the itching of the scalp.
- ACTIVATES THE CAPILLARY MICROCIRCULATION: Its composition contains witch hazel, with astringent and anti-inflammatory action.
- CLEANSE: Combat possible infections in cuts when you shave.
- NATURAL: Formula with 0 sulfates and 0 parabens.
- HYDROUS: It reaches further to the skin’s deepest layers, thanks to its composition rich in Aloe vera, to achieve maximum hydration. No more flaking or cracked appearance.
- COMFORT: Say goodbye to tightness—your skin fitter than ever with essential oils that give it elasticity.
- REFRESHING: Experience a unique freshness sensation with an intense mint aroma and no irritation. + IRRESISTIBLE: perfect matte finish and without friction that you will not be able to stop caressing.
- It incorporates an innovative applicator brush with a European patent.
- Thanks to its patented CAROBELS UltraClean applicator brush, you will be able to remove all impurities in record time, a fast and effective cleaning with a light massage that will help you get rid of dirt, sebum, and unsightly shine.
- The Ultra Cleaner brush consists of a series of ultra-soft silicone bristles that adapt perfectly to the head’s contour and allow gently cleanse the scalp. On the external edge, they are rectangular in the figure, while on the inside, they are cylindrical.
- Its shape and distribution are specifically designed to help the product’s application and its cleansing action and drag and peel the skin.
- Clean pores and radiant skin. The applicator is removable and simple to clean and disinfect.
- aloe vera
- Refreshing mint
- 3 Essential oils
- Without parabens
- Not tested on animals.
KNOW MORE:- smartmores