How does Silky Shampoos work?
- Healthy, beautiful hair begins with proper care using silky shampoos that provide silkiness, smoothness, and texture.
- After this procedure, you are ready to feed the locks in vitamins and protect them from external factors’ adverse effects.
- When choosing a shampoo, it is worth remembering that it directly impacts the hair’s structure and general condition and gets rid of dirt and then the appearance.
- To not be disappointed in the results obtained, you must be very careful to try the purchase to take care of the hair.
What are the Parameters for Silky Shampoo Selection?
Let’s see what individual characteristics of the hair and we should consider other parameters should when choosing.
1. PH Value
- The Main Parameter Of A Shampoo Is Its Alkalinity.
- A Large Alkaline Reaction Indicates That Sebum Will Be Better Removed From The Surface.
- At The Same Time, Such Solutions Destroy And Dry The Skin And Hair.
- It is necessary to choose the correct PH indicator, to maintain ph stability.
- If It Is More Than Seven, Then This Is An Acid Reaction, And Less – An Alkaline One.
- Modern Shampoos Generally Have A PH Of 5.5. It Is He Who Is Closest To The Natural Reaction Of The Scalp.
2. Wash Base
- The cleaning process carries at the expense of surfactants.
- Usually Used In Shampoos In The Form Of Sulfates (Ammonium Laurel Sulfate, TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl
- Sulfate, TEA Lauryl Sulfate) Ammonium Is Cheaper And Has A Lower Quality Than TEM.
- There Are Also Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coconut Glucoside, And Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, More Conservative And
- Natural, But The Means With Them Are Much More Expensive.
- Any Shampoo, There Are Several Types Of Additives. Most Of The Time, It Is indeed A Marketing Ploy Aimed At Increasing Sales.
- But there are those components that we find In the composition.
- It Is Generally A Hydrating And Static-Eliminating Substance.
- Silicones That Can Protect Curls From The Negative Effects Of External Factors (Hair Dryer, Styling, UV Radiation, Etc.) And Give Hair Softness, Shine And Silkiness, Facilitating Styling.
- The Classic Volume Of A Tube With Shampoo Is 250 Ml. There Are 500 Ml Augmented Versions.
- When Choosing, You Need To Consider The Length And Thickness Of Your Hair, How Often You Plan To Use The Product.
- Professional Shampoo Rulers Are Most Often Sold In 1,000 Ml Tubes, As It Is A Huge Expense For Customers.
- It Is Up To You To Bring Such A Package Home. The Price Will Be Quite High, we do not know whether a shampoo will do It or not.
- But If You Are Sure You Need It, Take It Without Fear.
5. Mass Market, Professional Or Pharmacy Range
- Mass Market Shampoos Are More Affordable And Cheaper. In Terms Of Quality, Funds Are Slightly Losing More Expensive Pharmacy And Professional Products.
- Although, It Is Worth Noting That The Effectiveness Of Detergents In The Last Two Categories Is Much Higher.
- Most Of The World’s Leading Manufacturers Are Working On The Production Of Shampoos For Mass Market And Professional Use.
- Pharmacy Ranks Refer To Physicians. Among Them, It Is Better To Buy Shampoos When There Is Some Identified Cause, For Example, Hair Loss Or Dandruff.
Which Silky Shampoo should we choose?
- First, When Choosing A Shampoo, Decide On The Type Of Hair. For Normality, A Neutral Remedy Is Suitable.
- However, for silky smooth hair, Fatty Acids, and Dandruff, with PAVMI Strong And Dry, Damaged And Stained, Rich In Silicones And Moisturizing Ingredients.
- For silky hair, the PH Should Be Approximately 5.5. According To Laboratory Tests, It Is Exactly The Reaction Of The Scalp.
- The Optimal Tube Volume Will Be 500 Ml. It Is Sufficient For Different Lengths And Thicknesses, As Long As It Is Used Frequently.
- If Your Hair Needs Treatment, It Is Best To Choose A Product From The Pharmacy Line.
- For Simple Care, A Mass Market Tool Is Suitable, And For Deep Recovery And Increased Efficiency, Professional.
What are the Ten Most Popular Siky Shampoo Brands?
- The manufacturers mentioned below are undoubtedly familiar to most people. They have been present in the domestic market for several decades.
- Their products are of good quality, confirmed by independent laboratory tests as these shampoos provide smooth, silky hair.
- Those who wish to find a specific product offer Go to our list of the best silky hair shampoos.
We have arranged a list of the most popular silky shampoo brands:
- TRESemme Smooth and Shine
- L’Oreal Paris
- Head & Shoulders
- Biotique Botanicals
- Herbal Essences
- Garnier Ultra Bends
How Much Do Silky Shampoos Cost?
- The Mass Market Of Silky shampoos Will Cost 150-300 P.
- A Little More Expensive Will Be Funds With Improved Formulas And The Availability Of Active Ingredients In The Composition.
- Professional products are much more expensive—the price ranges from 300 to 2,000 P.
- However, it all depends on the brand of the manufacturer, the composition, and the volume.
- Shampoos from the drugstore range are also costly. For shampoo, You will have to give about 500 to 3 thousand P.
- The brand also plays a significant role here, but the ingredient composition is crucial since such funds go to treatment rather than routine care.