Is Mango Beneficial for hair?
- Yes, mango has many benefits for hair as this fruit is a source of antioxidants and various nutrients (magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, folic acid, vitamin A, B1, B2, C, E).
- However, experts from the Spanish Nutrition Foundation ( FEN ) do not point it out. As a “rich” source in none in particular.
- Like all fruits, we recommend mango supplements the diet, as long as it consumes it in moderation. In this view, it is worth remembering the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Still, some prefer not to consume it regularly, given its contribution to kilocalories.
- However, they do take advantage of it in other ways, through different beauty treatments. We will tell you more about this in greater detail below.
Benefits of mango for hair
- Due to its vitamin A content, mangoes contribute to the hair’s health and regeneration in injury cases.
- Due to its texture, mango pulp is ideal for softening and protecting hair from dryness problems.
- According to popular beliefs, we can treat dandruff with mango thanks to its vitamin A content.
- The mango leaves can offer to the body and especially to the hair. They are used in infusions for internal and
external use to efficiently and effectively alleviate health problems or hair problems.
- Mango leaves have vitamins that are very important to improve the functioning of hair tissues. They are a perfect option to add extra nutrients to the diet that you consume daily.
- In most developed countries, mango leaves infusion is unnecessary for its inhabitants’ diet due to its source of vitamins and other nutrients.
Remedies showing benefits of mango for hair
We can use mango leaves as an infusion to treat and combat the problems present in the scalp and hair.
1. To strengthen hair follicles
- Mango leaves
- Two cups of warm water
- You can place 5 to 8 mango leaves in two cups of boiling water for three minutes.
- Then apply all over the hair and leave it to act without rinsing.
2. To combat hair loss
- 8-10 Mango leaves (washed)
- 1 liter of rum (white)
- Inside a container with a lid, place the white rum next to the mango leaves, mix well, and close the jar very well.
- You must let it rest for an extended period of 12 days, in a place where it receives sunlight all day.
- When the recommended time has passed, remove all the sheets without leaving any remains.
- At the time of application, you must mix 1/2 cup of the rum mixture with 1/2 cup of warm water and apply it all over the hair, especially the scalp.
- Massage gently and leave for an hour. So again, you can repeat the process three times a week until you notice improvements.
3. To give hair shine
- Mango puree
- Two Teaspoons of milk
- One teaspoon Honey
- Prepare a mixture of mango puree, two Teaspoon of milk and honey, and apply it to the affected areas.
- We can add extra softness and radiance to your hair to make it look healthy.
4. To strengthen hair
- A cup of mango puree
- One tablespoon of yogurt
- Two egg yolks.
- Prepare a conditioner with mango puree, yogurt, and egg yolks.
- Apply throughout the hair and leave for 20 minutes.
- To take advantage of this remedy, we should prepare a mango puree. Below it is applied all over the scalp and left to act for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. To prevent graying of hair
- One mango seed
- Coconut oil
- In this case, to prevent premature graying of hair, I recommend you to prepare a mixture of coconut oil with mango seeds without its outer layer.
- We should apply it throughout the hair, leave it to act for 30 minutes, and rinse it off.
KNOW MORE:- martgos