Does Organic Henna strengthen your hair?
One of the best options to give life to the mane is to reinforce it with natural products, and organic henna is one of the most used for several centuries.
We can buy this product both in cream and powder format and prepare it at home comfortably.
Pure henna dyes in reddish tones, but we can find some products that have added indigo, resulting in an intense black color obtained with natural ingredients.
Also, you can achieve lighter or darker tones just by adding some natural ingredients yourself.
What are the properties of Organic Henna?
One way to cover gray hair or change your tone without damaging your hair is to use natural products.
One of the most common and useful is organic henna, and it is straightforward to get and apply in the comfort of our home.
Thus, among the main properties of organic henna for hair, we can highlight the following:
- If you suffer from dandruff, whether oily or dry, you are dyeing your hair with it is one of the best ideas to regulate this hair problem naturally.
- Thanks to its natural components, this product helps us regulate the oil on the scalp, as it regulates its production and pH.
- Therefore, it is a recommended treatment for those who have oily hair.
Protects the hair:
- You can also prevent the damage that various external factors can cause to your hair.
- The temperature of the iron or the climate to contamination negatively affects hair health and can mitigate this natural product.
- This product is very rich in nutrients, so it will serve to nourish your hair thoroughly.
- Color and shine: Of course, dyeing your hair like this offers the possibility of achieving spectacular color and shine naturally.
- If you want a result of blonde tones, you should add a chamomile bag and, instead, you will have to add a black tea bag for dark tones.
What to do before dying your hair with organic henna?
- First, before deciding on this hair treatment, you need to take into account several things to decide if it is the best for you:
- The color you are looking for may not be possible to achieve with this product, so in that case, you will have to opt for commercial dyes.
- Depending on which shades of chestnut and light blonde cannot be easy to achieve, vibrant colors or fantasy tones are impossible.
- It is a natural but temporary dye, so as days go by and you wash your hair, your chosen tone will lose strength.
- When you see that it is no longer as before or does not look exciting, dye it again.
- We use it to cover gray hair entirely, but if you use it for this purpose, as with commercial dyes, you will have to dye again to cover the new roots.
- You should do an allergy test on a small piece of your skin, for example, at the neck’s base.
- Apply a little and let it act for about 15 minutes before removing it to check that your skin has not suffered any reaction.
- If you notice discomfort, itching, or burning, you should immediately remove the product with plenty of cold water.
How to prepare Organic Henna for hair?
To dye your hair with organic henna, you need to gather the material that will allow you to do it quickly and safely:
- One packet of henna for hair powder
- Hot water
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- One bowl or another plastic container large enough for the amount of dye you are making
- One spoon that must be wooden
- Organic henna for hair is a natural powdered product that we can find in health food stores and other natural product stores.
- When you have all the materials to prepare the organic henna for the hair, you have to mix the plastic bowl ingredients with the wooden spoon’s help.
- Ensure that the water is boiling and is the right amount to achieve a pasta without being too runny or too thick.
- Also, you will need this material to dye yourself after having prepared the paste, and you will need this material:
- Single-use latex gloves
- Old t-shirt or towel
- Paintbrush or brush
How to apply Organic Henna to hair step by step?
To start dyeing your hair with organic henna step by step, you must have your hair completely dry and follow these simple steps:
- Put on the old shirt or cover your shoulders with a towel.
- You can put petroleum jelly on your skin around the roots on the forehead, nape, and ears to prevent the area from coloring.
- Separate the hair into strands and start applying the product with the brush or brush.
- Start at the roots and slowly work your way to the ends and make sure you have covered all the strands and roots well.
- Cover your hair with a dry towel and let it sit and act for 2 to 4 hours. The darker and more intense you want the color, the longer you should leave it.
- After this time, rinse well with the shampoo you usually use and remove both the organic henna and the petroleum jelly from your skin.
- Rub well and massage in circles, so there is no trace of organic henna marks.
- You can now dry your hair or let it air dry.
MORE INFO:- technnologyan