Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Definition
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) facial is one of the most advanced techniques for cell regeneration. This technique base on the properties that exist within platelets.
It consists of platelets’ properties to secrete a substance called Growth Factor (FC), responsible for critical. And it cellular changes such as the recruitment of Peripheral Stem Cells and the increase in collagen production.
Unlike other standard medical treatments, It is not a medicine but consists of “harvesting” and “implanting” your cells responsible for cell regeneration in the right place and in an amount impossible to achieve by your body alone.
And growth factors are recovered and injected directly into the face, neck, hands, and the patient’s patient needs and more significant flaccidity aging.
It applies to the skin’s dermis to directly stimulate the fibroblasts to produce new collagen and elastin, promoting new tissue formation, which will create more excellent smoothness, luminosity, and elasticity in the treated area.
What are the Benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) in Facial Treatment?
- PRP produces effects on the face’s skin that significantly improve its internal composition, showing a transformation externally.
- Platelet-rich plasma naturally activates fibroblast functions, which is decisive in the quality and internal structure of facial skin. Also, this procedure has the nofollowing benefits.
- It delays the facial aging process.
- And it restores the optimal functioning of the skin.
- It is smoother, healthier, and more luminous skin.
- They give attenuation of flaccidity and a decrease in the intensity of fine wrinkles.
- It manages to reduce all the signs of facial aging.
- And also, it restores the internal composition of the skin.
- It is a painless procedure.
- And promote cell regeneration.
- It reduces bags under the eyes.
- And also the correction of spots on the skin due to excessive exposure to the sun.
- It reduces scars and marks on the face.
- Very reliable with no notable adverse effects.
What are the Different Types of PRP Facial Wrinkles Classified?
- Platelet-rich plasma in skin rejuvenation is also a great strategy to recognize the wrinkles treated with PRP.
1. Expression Lines
- As their word says, it is due to facial expressions made repeatedly over the years. It found in the folds between the nose and lips, between the eyebrows, and at the mouth’s edges.
- Platelet-rich plasma is useful to help attenuate fine lines, and in case of very marked lines before the age of 40. It is possible to use PRP as a preventive measure to avoid wrinkles.
- These are permanent marks caused by aging. They classify into dynamic wrinkles caused by the movement of the muscles of the face.
- And the is were once expression lines and gravitational wrinkles caused by the force of gravity on Our skin.
- These are wrinkles or those deep folds. There is not be related to the movement of the muscles of the face.
- In various investigations with the use of platelet-rich plasma, it shows the application attenuates all types of wrinkles.
- However, it has better effects the lower its depth, as in the case of expression lines.