What does it mean to wax sensitive skin?
If you have to wax sensitive skin, you must pay attention to specific details to avoid irritations or disorders in the dermal layer.
Sensitive skin prevents us from carrying out daily activities. It isn’t delightful even for tasks as simple as having
acquired your mobile on free cell phones in Uruguay and not using it by calling your friends.
Below you can read some tips that you can use before, during, and after waxing.
What are the tips for waxing sensitive skin?
Fortunately, today there are many specific hair removal options for sensitive skin.
Here are the High Training tips so that you always make the best decision when it comes to waxing:
1. Sensitive areas
- A few body areas may be more sensitive than others depending on the person.
- For example, the skin in the groin, armpits, and face may be more sensitive areas than wider ones like the legs.
- In this sense, it is advisable to use aloe vera waxes since they have a lower melting point than other waxes.
- It allows a softer hair removal and contains the main ingredient (Aloe vera) known to soothe the irritation that sometimes occurs generates in sensitive skin.
- It is also advisable to use post-depilatory creams on your body and your clients that generate a soothing effect on the worked area.
2. Hair removal tricks
- Greater sensitivity is normal when we remove unwanted hair. But as with any method, a few steps can be taken to minimize.
- For example, before enjoying waxing, it is essential to make sure your skin is clean and dry.
- By following these fantastic steps, you will reduce the skin’s exposure to any possible bacteria, and you will make the wax better access the hairs.
- After removing hair from your groin or armpits, it is a good idea to avoid synthetic fibers so that your skin can breathe better.
- And if you also accompany your hair removal routine with adequate hydration, it is also convenient to use hypoallergenic natural products.
- Hydrating the skin is vital to avoid possible skin damage by waxing. Hair removal will be more sensitive than usual for a few hours.
3. Control sensitive skin
- Apart from waxing, there are multiple steps to control sensitive skin.
- Physical exercise is perfect for your health and well-being, but in this case, sweat and friction become two great rivals when it comes to controlling sensitive skin.
- In this case, it is good to wear loose clothing when you do sports and wash after the activity to reduce skin contact with bacteria.
- The ideal would be to use glycerin type or neutral soaps that prevent itchy skin and avoid contact with perfumes and colors that can generate counterproductive effects.
- On the other hand, sensitive skin can suffer the adverse effects of prolonged exposure to the sun and heat and baths with too hot water.
- I do not recommend it as they leave the skin dehydrated and more prone to dryness.
- Likewise, any abrasive activity can also irritate sensitive skin.
- For example, after a shower or dip in the pool, avoid using rough towels, and do not rub hard as this damages the epidermis.
What is the preparation method for wax sensitive skin?
I recommend the following preparation method to wax sensitive skin: before waxing, during, and in the subsequent phase.
- One of the basics in the daily care of sensitive skin is hydration.
- Proper treatment may control many of the symptoms of this type of skin.
- Before waxing, the skin must be perfectly clean, without traces of creams and oils; and detect those areas with abrasions and wounds that we must avoid.
- The experts explain and emphasize that the hair’s length must be taken into account, especially since it is a maximum of 1 cm.
- If your skin’s hair is longer, it is better to trim a little before you start to wax.
- It is very significant to manage the temperature of the wax during hair removal.
- The best thing is to do a test with the wax on the inside of the forearms. It is a very reactive area.
- To check our tolerance to the product and remove it with plenty of water in any discomfort.
- Once we carry the previous test, it should be done in the hair’s direction to get it to come out of the roots when applying the wax.
- We will entirely cover the area to be waxed if we apply the strips little by little and gently tighten the skin to the pull’s opposite side.
- In this way, we will avoid skin flaccidity.
- It is relevant not to apply the entire band but rather to do it little by little, folding it into small parts of about 10 cm and avoiding remaining wax residues.
- Considering the summer season, we must avoid the sun in the area during the two days after waxing and exfoliations or deodorants.
- It is advisable to resume skin hydration treatments more frequently (2 times a day).
- Perfect finishing wipes, such as Easy Wax, from Veet, formulated with Vitamin E, with moisturizing properties, will also help you to maintain smoothness just after waxing.
READ MORE:- healthrelieve