How to get the perfect nude lipstick for Indian skin tone?
- Nude lipstick for Indian skin can never be missing in an essential toiletry bag. But the secret of natural and sophisticated makeup has its that: find the tone that best suits our skin.
- When it comes to lip painting as an icing on the cake, a nude lipstick can become an enemy more than an ally.
- In makeup territory, this color seeks to create the false sensation that the lip is bare by closely approaching the skin color.
- And this is where the problems begin. If finding our makeup base tone is already complicated.
- Finding the nude lipstick that suits our skin color and giving it light and a little extra life can take years and a dressing table full of lipsticks.
Which Nude Lipsticks colors to choose for Indian skin?
If you have darker skin, you can combine quite striking colors and create incredible makeup.
As in the previous cases, you should always use certain shades and avoid others to have a good result.
1. The lipstick colors that you can use if your skin is dark are the following:
- Choose these when you are looking for a sweet tone: Purple or fuchsia.
- Select these colors if you are looking for an all-nude: Dark brown or light brown.
- If you are looking for a sexy shade: Dark purple or dark red (the darkest shade you can get).
- If you have darker skin but not dark, you have to know that you should not use very dark tones.
- I recommend specific colors to generate the most optimal results.
2. The lipstick colors for olive skin are the following:
- Select the following colors when looking for a sweet tone: Pink or peach.
- Choose these colors if you are looking for an all-nude: Light brown or dark orange.
- And also, if you are looking for a sexy tone: Purple or dark red.
- I do not recommend it for very dark or light tones for this skin tone unless they are intense colors such as orange or red.
- Play with different shades of pink with a calm tone that blends in with your skin tone.
3. The lipstick colors for yellow tone skin are as follows:
- You can play with other colors as long as they tend to pink. The slightly orange tones balance the tone by raising the color of the face.
- Choose a brown color, very subtly cherries, or nudes with a slight touch of mauve will blend with the skin tone without turning off the style.
- They can play with the most delicious tones, from caramel tones to cocoa browns.
- The important thing is to consider the opacity to achieve a nude according to the skin tone and not a bold, opaque artificial lipstick.
- Besides resembling our skin tone but with a slight shade of color that lifts our makeup, nude lipstick should become the balance between cold and warm tones.
4. The Lipstick colors for a neutral Indian skin tone are as follows:
- This way, we ensure that it gives us an overall neutral look, which does not turn off or raise our face too much.
- The design is to make it look like we’re not wearing lipstick.
- Although it is a good trick to find our skin’s exact tone, it can turn off makeup too much. The secret is to dress up the style a bit.
- Either with a touch of color in the center of the lips, with a little gloss with some color.