What are the causes of dark armpits?
In life, there always comes that time when you need to put on a sleeveless shirt, and we think, “Better not, maybe they notice how dark my armpits are.”
But do not despair because we have prepared a list of natural remedies that will help you reduce and even eliminate your skin’s blackish pigmentation.
Deodorants, hair removal, sweat, and hormonal imbalances are the causes of this anti-aesthetic dermatological phenomenon that are diverse.
However, they all converge at the same point the skin of the armpits is the most sensitive of our body, and the less we expose it to chemicals or shaving, best.
What are the excellent home remedies to get rid of dark armpits?
The red apple serves to lighten the armpits.
- For years we have heard about the benefits of consuming an apple a day. But, did you know that this rich fruit also serves to lighten the armpits?
- Boil more than half a cup of milk and add a grated apple to a puree. Once it cools, strain the mixture and apply the juice to your armpits for 10 minutes.
- Clean the skin with plenty of soap and water.
Do not throw away the orange peel.
- Let the orange peel dry in the sun. Once dry, grind or mash them into a fine powder. Mix the powder with a few tablespoons of milk to make a smooth paste.
- Please apply to the armpits and let it act for about 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Do this treatment at night about four times a week to see the best results.
Activated charcoal is among one of the most required and sufficient underarm lightening products
- Yes, yes, I know this may sound crazy, but the truth is that activated charcoal has become one of the most popular and effective products for lightening the armpits.
- And the best thing is that they sell it already packaged and in pills. Mix one tablespoon of activated charcoal with one tablespoon of honey.
- Apply the mixture to your armpits and leave it on for about 20 minutes and say goodbye to stains!
The crystal of aloe vera or aloe vera works wonders on the skin.
- This incredible plant has moisturizing, regenerative, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties, making it superb for the skin.
- Slice a leaf of aloe vera in half and remove the crystal applying it on the armpits and let it act for about 15 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure for a few weeks, and you will notice the difference.
Use Apple cider vinegar for various beauty treatments.
- Among the benefits of consuming apple cider vinegar are colon detoxification and lowering of blood pressure and cholesterol.
- But applying it to the armpits is lovely to get rid of the uncomfortable spots in this area.
- Using a little cotton ball, apply apple cider vinegar to the armpits, and act for about five minutes. You will thank me.
Exfoliate the skin with brown sugar.
- Exfoliation is the basis for all types of beauty treatment, as it helps remove dead skin cells, and brown sugar is the natural exfoliant par excellence.
- Mix and make a paste with three tablespoons of brown sugar, two tablespoons of baking soda, and some grapefruit or lemon juice.
- Apply it to the area for 15 minutes and then rinse.
Potato is a natural bleaching remedy.
- The potato has many benefits, and one of them is that it lightens the spots. Take half of a raw potato, rub it under your armpits each night before bed, and rinse it off in the morning.
- It also helps fight odor and to get rid of dark armpits.
Baking soda is excellent for lightening the skin.
- Who has not heard of the benefits of bicarbonate? It is terrific for odor, to exfoliate and, above all, to whiten everything it touches.
- Just make a smooth paste with a little water and rub it on your armpits like soap.
Cucumber has bleaching properties.
- Few know that, in addition to reducing inflammation, cucumber has whitening properties.
- Put cucumber slices under your arm for at least half an hour or, for something more powerful, combine its juice with a lemon juice to get rid of dark armpits.
- They clear up very quickly!
Organic coconut oil lightens and softens underarm skin.
- Coconut oil is in fashion and works amazingly! Before showering, apply it to your armpits and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Not only will it whiten you, but it will also soften you and prevent horrible smell thanks to its vitamin E compound.
Parsley works wonders.
- I love parsley – boiled, mixed with honey, oatmeal, or lemon (or all together!) It does wonder for staining to get rid of dark armpits.
- My grandmother took parsley baths to restore freshness to her skin. If you require to get rid of dark armpits and speed up the whitening process, add it to these remedies.
Turmeric cannot be missing from your beauty routine.
- Turmeric, although it stains your skin yellow if you do not wear gloves, is infallible when it comes to whitening dark areas. And wipe out nasty sweat like magic!
Rosewater helps balance the pH.
- It also helps to combat sweating in that area, and, as with the face, it gradually lightens the spots until it gives you a lush and radiant tone.
Sandalwood seeds are one of the best-kept secrets of women in India.
- Indian women suffer from blemishes and dark armpits by nature.
- A mixture of powdered sandalwood with water applied to the armpits for about 10 minutes to get rid of dark armpits. It is almost miraculous!
Lemon helps remove dead cells.
- Rub half a lemon directly onto the skin under your armpits. Let the lemon juice act for half an hour and then wash that area with warm water.
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C.
- Like lemon, strawberries contain enough vitamin C capable of lightening the armpits.
- It even has the advantage that its seeds gently exfoliate the area, smoothing and removing stains to the maximum getting rid of dark armpits.
Use oatmeal on your armpits.
- Don’t scream in the sky: oatmeal is nothing more than flakes ground in a blender or processor. It does and works in a moment!
- And by mixing that powder with water or lemon juice, you can obtain a whitening paste that penetrates even further into the skin’s deepest layers.
Plain yogurt does much more than lighten your armpits.
- The acidity and bacteria in yogurt help quickly lighten underarm spots, soften, and eliminate harmful odor traces.
- Apply a tablespoon of natural yogurt in each armpit and leave it to act for about 20 minutes to get rid of dark armpits. In no time, you will see the difference.
- Another of the star products in beauty tips to get rid of dark armpits. In this case, you will have to mix it with some water to create a uniform mass.
- Then pick it up with your fingers and apply it gently to the armpits for ten minutes.
Honey kills bacteria that cause odor and stain formation.
- Honey itself is not a lightener, but it softens and kills bacteria that cause odor and get rid of dark armpits.
- I recommend that you always add several teaspoons to the rest of the remedies to increase their effectiveness to the maximum.
What are a few tips to get rid of dark armpits?
Wax instead of shaving
- Because when people shave, the tips of the hair remain, and if they are dark, they will make the area appear dark. Whereas if you wax, the wax pulls the hairs out by the roots.
Stay on nutrition
- Confirm with your doctor to see if you can start taking a multivitamin supplement as dark armpits are sometimes due to a vitamin deficiency.
- In some cases, spots under the armpits may be due to some medications’ medical conditions or side effects.
- In this case, you should consult with your doctor to see if there are other options.
- These dark spots may be due to a skin reaction to an ingredient in the deodorant. Try a deodorant for sensitive skin.
- Avoid irritation and discomfort caused by these stains. Follow the advice we just gave you and improve the health of your armpits.
- KNOW MORE:- theworldbeaut