The African black soap is originated from West Africa. This soap is made from harvesting fruits and plants. These fruits and plants include plantains, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and Shea tree bark. All the ingredients are collected and then sun-dried. After this roasting of all these ingredients take place. For moisture of the soap coconut oil and Shea butter are added. The last step is heating this mixture for almost 24 hours until it becomes solid.
What makes African black soap so special?
Real African black soap has many skincare benefits. This soap is best for treating acne-prone skin, reducing pigmentation, and preventing skin bumps. It also helps to soothe the discomforts and irritations of the skin. Because of the essential oils, it will provide moisture to the skin. It allows you to get rid of dead skin cells by providing cleansing, exfoliation, and banishing of dirt. It is best to remove bacteria from the skin than other medicated soaps. Real African black soap has anti-aging properties to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and also promotes elasticity. It contains vitamin A that will reveal fresh skin cells. This will brighten your skin tone. This soap lasts longer than normal soap.
How do you find real African black soap?
Following are the answers to this important question
- Real African black soap is not jet black in color. It has a brown-looking tone with rich nutrients that takes out impurities.
- It does not have a polished smooth texture.
- The soap contains 100% natural oils. Real African black soap is soft so that it can easily breakable.
- The soap has a marble look and a non-smooth texture. It is because of the natural products in it.
Is Real African black soap is suitable for all skin types?
If you have dry skin then using this soap will make your skin even drier. This will cause irritation and roughness. So if you have dry skin makes sure to hydrate the skin after using this soap. If you have sensitive skin then this might cause irritation problems. It won’t make your skin oily and ensure your skin breath properly.
How to use Real African black soap?
Using too much black soap will cause parched skin. Following are the steps to use African black soap:
- Rinse your face with water
- Wet the soap bar until you get a lather
- Wash your face in a circular motion for about 90 seconds. Avoid using it on eyelids
- For a deeper clean look rub your face with exfoliating brush or washcloth
- Rinse with cool water
- If your skin type is dry, apply a moisturizer
Real African black soap is a package full of natural nutrients. This will enhance your skin’s natural complexion and help you in having glowing skin. For better results use this soap in the morning and at night. If you begin to see any unusual rashes or irritation, immediately discontinue using it. See your doctor or dermatologist in such a situation. They can better help you regarding this issue and let you know that whether the soap is best for you or not.
About The Author:
Eva is a health content writer at Healthyell. She is well adept in writing on various health topics and discuss helpful tips that are actually beneficial to improve one’s health in multiple ways