How to Get Rid of wrinkles
Removing wrinkles has become one of the significant concerns.
We show methods to eliminate them with the application of natural remedies and facial radiofrequency.
Time affects us all, and one of how it is most noticeable is in the appearance of expression lines on the face.
Something that almost all of us suffer from 35 or 40 years onwards.
Remove forehead wrinkles at home
- Although there are many cosmetic products for sale in pharmacies and para pharmacies, some are pretty effective.
- Of course, you can resort to surgical techniques (such as face lifting ) or clinics ( tightening threads, facial radiofrequency, botox injections, and collagen )
- There are also simple home remedies and effective tricks, as indicated in our article on making a face mask.
Facial gymnastics consist of subjecting the face to a routine of tension and relaxation movements.
The skin and muscles get used to supporting the movements without losing flexibility while stimulating blood circulation in the area.
Just spend a few minutes a day to see results and wrinkles to relax.
An excellent facial gym routine could be the nofollowing:
- Massage the entire face: to relax the muscles, including the neck and shoulders. It should be a gentle massage with the fingertips.
- Chin: Place one of your hands, clenching into a fist, under the chin, and support yourself with force for about 6 seconds. Then relax.
- Double chin: Place a rolled towel under the chin and, holding both ends, stretch the jaw up. Hold 6 seconds before relaxing.
- Cheekbones: Puff out your cheeks and hold for 6 seconds while tapping them with your fingertips. Relax.
- Eyelids and area under the eyes: keep the skin stretched with your fingers, placing them like glasses, and blink repeatedly. It will prevent bagging.
- Crow’s feet: With your fingers on your temples and holding the skin, move your jaw forward and back. Hold each position for about 6 seconds.
- Forehead: remove wrinkles from the forehead, place the palms of your
hands-on the forehead, and press upwards.
- Stretching the skin and muscles until you notice that the eyebrows raise and the eyelids tighten. Hold the tension for 6-10 seconds.
- Massage the entire face again in circular motions to relax the face. If the same routine repeats daily, the results will surprise you.
Homemade anti-wrinkle mask
There are different products that, due to their qualities, work magnificently as natural wrinkles.
Some of them are the nofollowing:
- Avocado: mix the pulp of half an avocado, an egg white, and half a squeezed lemon and apply for 3 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
- Olive oil: for facial wrinkles, it can be applied directly or mixed with egg white and aloe vera and used as a mask for 20-30 minutes.
- Cucumber: it can be used alone, cut into slices, and applied directly to the skin to avoid bags, eyelid swelling, and eye fatigue, or as a mask, mixed with yogurt.
- Cornstarch: cornmeal mixed with carrot juice and natural yogurt gives flexibility to the skin, fights pimples, and cleanses the face, avoiding blackheads.
- Honey: it is a very moisturizing product and helps to make the skin more reflective.
- Mixed with apple pulp (refreshing) or with yogurt, it is perfect for expression lines.
- It is also very well added to a bit of yogurt and raw potato puree.
- Since its final product has astringent, cleansing, and combination properties.
- And it is also hydrating and improving the appearance of the skin, reducing wrinkles, eliminating blemishes and acne.
- Rice juice: the water of the boiled rice, applied as-is, gives elasticity and shine to the skin.
- Egg white: applied directly to the face for 20 minutes and then removed with water.
- It helps to relax expression lines.
Other tricks against wrinkles
Prevention is always the best solution.
- The other things that can help us have fewer wrinkles on the face in general and on the forehead, mainly sleeping on the back.
- Sleeping on your back prevents the features from being forced into contact with the pillow.
- It takes advantage of the effect of gravity, which stretches the skin and muscles to the sides instead of bending them
- Respecting the 8 hours a day of sleep is also beneficial for the skin and muscles.
Do not smoke
- Nicotine ages since reducing the amount of blood that reaches the blood capillaries remove elasticity to the skin.
- The same effect can derive from being a continuous passive smoker.
Take care of your diet
- The consumption of fish is essential to keep the skin young since it is a food rich in Omega 3 and proteins.
- You should also consume products rich in Vitamin C, such as citrus fruits, Brussels sprouts, melon, or broccoli, since vitamin C contributes to natural collagen.
- It prevents deep wrinkles from forming and foods that contain antioxidants like blueberries.
- You have to drink at least two liters of water a day.
- Avoid products like soft drinks rich in sugar and alcohol; quench thirst but do not hydrate us properly.
- Well-hydrated skin and muscles are more elastic and tend to age more slowly.