Does Sugar Scrub work for Acne?
Sugar is a magical ingredient that not only sweetens our favorite desserts; it is also an ally for the beauty of the skin and works very well for Acne.
Sugar scrub for the face is one of the most necessary tasks to enjoy a healthy complexion without impurities.
Although the desire to do it is nil in many cases, it is essential, especially when the skin is oily and has Acne.
Why exfoliate oily skin with pimples?
- The first thing to know is that exfoliation is an essential part of cleaning the skin.
- In addition to eliminating dead cells that remain stuck on the surface, it promotes cell renewal, improves oxygenation, and returns to the skin softness and luminosity.
- Besides that, exfoliation favors the penetration of creams and, therefore, improves their effectiveness.
- For these reasons, exfoliating at least once a week is suitable and advisable for all skin types, especially in combination and oily skin, as this removes dirt and prevents clogging of pores.
What are the benefits of using a sugar scrub?
If you do it carefully, exfoliation offers many benefits for your skin. In addition to removing dead cells, it helps remove skin marks and oxygenate the skin.
It also improves its texture, leaving it smooth and even. On the other hand, it allows the treatment products to penetrate the skin better and better fulfill their function.
How to use a facial sugar scrub for Acne?
- The facial scrub should always be useful on damp skin. In this way, it avoids irritation of the skin. It should be over just after cleaning the skin.
- On wet skin, apply a small amount of product and massage it over your face in circular motions.
- Once you have finished, you must rinse with plenty of water to remove any remaining product. Afterward, apply your regular moisturizer.
- The exfoliation should be done maximum once a week in the case of combination and oily skin. If your skin is sensitive, you can do it every two weeks to not attack the skin.
What facial scrub should I use?
- As in all the facial care routine steps, it is essential to choose a product that suits your skin’s requirements.
- If your skin is combination with blemishes, you can use Pure Active’s 3-in-1 Cleansing Gel. Its clay formula helps purify the skin and reduce blemishes.
- When blackheads are your biggest skin concern, you can use Pure Active Charcoal 3-in-1 Gel.
- Its formula with charcoal and salicylic acid allows you to remove blackheads and regulate oil production in the skin easily.
- Oily, acne-prone skin can get the most out of exfoliation. For this, the Pure Active Exfobrush offers a more intense exfoliation that allows you to remove skin imperfections easily.
Home remedies to exfoliate oily skin with Acne using a sugar scrub
It, There are various home remedies with which you can exfoliate your face. They are usually ingredients that are never lacking in the kitchen, such as cinnamon, honey, coffee, and sugar.
It, We have compiled two very easy and very effective homemade recipes.
1. Cinnamon and sugar scrub
- Mix a tablespoon of cinnamon with a tablespoon of sugar, apply it to the face, and then let it rest for 15 minutes and wash with plenty of water.
- Although the mixture is sticky, the truth is that the result is satisfactory. These two ingredients together are a perfect weapon to fight against Acne.
- Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, which can help prevent the proliferation of bacteria. Honey is a natural antibiotic that helps reduce inflammation of the skin reddened by pimples and pimples.
2. Lemon and sugar scrub
- Mix a tablespoon of sugar with lemon, apply to previously cleaned skin, and massage for 15 minutes.
- This recipe will help you remove all those dead cells and impurities from your face and thus obtain a brighter and smoother complexion.
3. Tomato and sugar scrub
- Like the previous products, it can be said that these ingredients are present in every home with great certainty.
- Tomato is an excellent antioxidant for the skin. And also, with sugar, it eliminates all the dead cells that the skin accumulates.
- For this recipe, you have to extract a tomato’s juice and add a tablespoon of sugar. Then it is necessary to massage gently for a few minutes and then remove with plenty of water.
- The tomato will refresh your skin and give you an extra glow.
What are the steps to exfoliate your face while using sugar scrub?
Now that you know how to make your scrub at home, follow these steps to leave your skin perfect:
1. Clean your face of blemishes and dirt
- Before exfoliation, the face mustn’t have any impurities by performing a facial cleansing.
- Of course, keep in mind that soap and water dry out the skin, so to avoid this, you can use makeup remover milk and toner.
- But if you want to save yourself a step, you can use 3-in-1 micellar wipes or micellar water. With these products, you remove makeup, cleanse, purify, and mattify your face in one step.
2. Without drying your face thoroughly, spread the exfoliating product.
- Your face shouldn’t be dry. This way, you can better spread the exfoliator, and the grains of the exfoliating cream will not damage your skin. Let’s do it!
3. Be careful when spreading the sugar scrub.
- To get the best results, you have to do it smoothly, circular movements upwards, and the center of the face (nose) towards the ears.
- Avoid the eye contour, because in that area the skin is very delicate.
MORE INFO:- techiintro