What is Papaya Peel?
The papaya peel for face is an eminence in beauty; this fruit that is also often called the fruit of angels is very good to beautify itself.
The papaya peel as a mask gives our skin excellent benefits, so we should not miss the opportunity to obtain its benefits quickly.
And also, Papaya peel provides papain enzymes that are effective for facial treatments.
What are the benefits of Papaya Peel for the face?
- The papaya peel serves to lighten blemishes on the face.
- It helps close pores and hydrates skin.
- Papaya peel is good for fighting scars.
- The papaya peel is useful for Acne pimples and pimples.
- It helps make your skin smoother, brighter, and healthier.
- Serves as an exfoliator to remove dead cells.
- It is ideal for oily, regular, and combination skin.
- Papaya peel helps heal skin infections.
- It combats wrinkles and the signs of aging.
What is the Papaya Peel Homemade Face Masks?
These are some homemade recipes with papaya I found to take this fruit towards beautiful skin: unblemished, bright, without bumps, and smooth.
1.Mask for Acne
- Crush a piece of papaya pulp and spread it as a mask on the face.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and wash. Another option is to rub the skin on the pulp side all over your face.
2. Papaya Peel mask to nourish the skin
- Puree papaya and add a tablespoon of honey. Put the mask all over your face and leave it on for about 10 minutes.
- Wash with cold water. Repeat this mask once a week.
3. Papaya Peel for skin lightening
- Put a few pieces of papaya in the blender and blend. Put the papaya puree on the areas you want to whiten and leave for 10 minutes.
- Repeat three times a week. The results start showing in a month.
4. To remove wrinkles around the lips
- To fade those little wrinkles made around the lips, you can put papaya pulp around the mouth and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Repeat two or three times a week. It gives the best results in a month.
5. Papaya Peel to wash your face
- Rub the peel from the pulp side over your face in a circular motion. Please do it for 30 seconds and rinse with water.
- Use your moisturizer afterward. You can do it about twice a week to keep your skin smooth and healthy.
6. Papaya Peel to fight cellulite
- Papaya’s skin repair properties make it a good home remedy for cellulite.
- To make a scrub against cellulite, stir one slice of pureed papaya and 1/4 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- When you go to bathe, the areas where you have cellulite moistens, and the skin is massaged with the papaya mixture in circular movements for about 10 minutes.
- Repeat it three times a week.
7. Papaya, milk, and oatmeal mask
- ¼ papaya, Two tablespoons of oatmeal (20 g), Two tablespoons of milk (20 ml).
- In a suitable bowl, mash the pulp of the papaya.
- Then add the oatmeal along with the milk and stir well.
- When you have obtained a paste that is not very “watery,” apply to the face (to make it more consistent, you can add more oats).
- Finally, please keep it for 10 minutes and then remove it with cold water.
8. Papaya and brown sugar mask
- A slice of papaya and one tablespoon of sugar (10 g).
- First, and with the help of a fork or mortar, make a puree with the papaya.
- Add the sugar little by little and mix to obtain a paste.
- During the shower, massage the mixture into the areas you want for a few minutes.
- Afterward, rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
9. Papaya and yogurt mask
- 1 papaya, 1 natural yogurt (125 g).
- Remove the pulp from the papaya.
- In a bowl, put the yogurt and mix well.
- Apply the mask to previously washed and dry face in circular motions.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water to thoroughly cleanse your pores.
10. Papaya with honey and rice flour
- One papaya, One tablespoon of honey (25 g), Two tablespoons of rice flour (20 g).
- Start by removing the pulp from the papaya and mash with the help of mortar or fork.
- Next, add the honey and rice flour to the crushed papaya and mix well to obtain a homogeneous and somewhat gritty cream.
- After washing your face, apply this mask using light circular massages and wash face after 20 mins.
- Repeat this treatment three times a week.
- KNOW MORE:- safenhealthyl